How Well Put Words works with you
If you want your written content to inspire interest, create awareness, build trust and drive sales, read on…
We’ll start by talking about your project, what you’re looking to achieve and how it fits in with your wider business goals. We’ll go through your brief if you have one; if you don’t, we’ll put one together. (Click here for WellPutWords Briefing Template)
From this, I’ll then draft a proposal, including detail about the information I’ll be needing from you, proposed timings and pricing. As every client and every project is different, pricing is always done on an individual basis.
Once we agree on how we’re going to proceed, I’ll get started on producing great content for you.
Keeping in touch
Most of the work I do can happen online. Briefing, drafting, editing and final approval can easily be done via email, messaging, Skype or similar, or phone. But of course being real-world social I’m more than happy to meet you – so face-to-face is great too!
A copywriting service designed around your needs
With Well Put Words by your side, finding the right words suddenly became a whole lot easier.
Get in touch for:-
- A one-off project (eg website copy, LI profile, presentation or speech)
- An on-going initiative (eg email marketing or scheduled blog posts)
- A regular, retained service – copywriter on call
- A last-minute, deadline fast-approaching rewrite rescue mission
- Or if you need an extra pair of eagle eyes to help read through and polish your existing words
And remember – no project is too big or small, so let’s get talking – do get in touch