How Well Put Words works with you
If you want your written content to inspire interest, create awareness, build trust and drive sales, read on…
A copywriting service designed around your needs
With Well Put Words by your side, finding the right words suddenly became a whole lot easier.
Get in touch for:-
- A one-off project (eg website copy, LI profile, presentation or speech)
- An on-going initiative (eg a regular email newsletter or blog posts)
- A regular, retained service – copywriter on call to help with all your marketing and day-to-day communications
- A last-minute, deadline fast-approaching rewrite rescue mission
- Or if you need an extra pair of eagle eyes to edit and proof-read your existing words
And remember – no project is too big or small, so let’s get talking – do get in touch
We’ll start by talking about your project, what you’re looking to achieve and how it fits in with your wider business goals. We’ll go through your brief if you have one; if you don’t, we’ll put one together. (Click here for WellPutWords Briefing Template)
Working from the brief, I’ll draft a proposal, including detail about the information I’ll be needing from you, any additional research required, proposed timescales for project milestones and delivery, and pricing. As every client and every project is different, pricing is always done on an individual project-by-project basis.
Once we agree on how we’re going to proceed, I’ll get started on producing great content for you, providing copy for review and updating you on progress.
Online or in-person
Most of our contact can happen online – via email, messaging or Zoom, or by phone, but where possible, face-to-face is great too!